I’m finally getting some time to quilt this quilt. I started this quilt back in January. It’s an adaptation of a Quilty magazine pattern called “Modern Plaid”. I just changed the colors and added more width to the sides so that it fits a king-size bed.
This quilt is huge and I’ve only just started the quilting this weekend but it’s going fairly well. I still consider myself a beginner quilter so I’m only going to stipple the huge red sections but my goal is to do a little something more in the pieced sections. My goal is have it finished and on the bed by the beginning of June. Funny, because this is supposed to be our winter quilt but after all the work going into this quilt, it’s going to be the all-year quilt! (At least until I start the next one 😉